Scoop-button of your browser - Submit new articles easily
For easy entry of articles on SheToldMe.com add the following bookmarking tool to your browser's bookmarks. You can then create new articles on SheToldMe.com by clicking on the bookmark SheToldMe.com when the corresponding article is loaded in the browser window.
The bookmark tool: SheToldMe.com
Internet Explorer: Click on the bookmark tool with the right mouse button and select "Add to Favorites"
Firefox: Drag the bookmark tool in your browser toolbar.
Opera: Click on the bookmark tool with the right mouse button and select "save link as a bookmark ..."
SheToldMe.com button on your website - SheToldMe for your Social Bookmarking bar
Scoops are generally in the following URL format:
So you can specify the following parameters (programmatically) to the Publish action of SheToldMe.com: url, title and body.
IMPORTANT! The parameters must be URL-encoded, too.
All Our News
- Parabens: A Cancer-Causing And DNA-Damaging Preservative Used In The Food And Cosmetic Industries
- Boost Your Blog: 5 Benefits to Guest Blogging
- Choosing your Driving Lesson
- Big Data in Healthcare
- Self Organizing Networks (SON): Challenges and Market Opportunities for LTE and Beyond
- Mobile Network Operator Machine-to-Machine (M2M) Strategies
- Self Organizing Network (SON) Infrastructure Provider Market and Forecast 2013 - 2017
- on How to generate leads on social media?:
Good tips! I really have to
- on Fantasy Football 2013-14 NFL Season:
Pumped for fantasy football
- on Top earning supermodels in world:
- on Top Weird Online Dating Communities - Bizarre Dating Sites:
Ha! so true
- on Bubblews - An addiction:
It's true, I am following on
- on Homemade Beef Burgers Simple Recipe-Pure Delicious Protein Injection :
very good recipe love it and
- on Fun Facts About Antarctica:
One of the great places on
- on Buy Ninja Mega:
I've been pounding away at my
- on Scalp Psoriasis Effective Home Remedies:
- on Clutter Makes Everything Messy:
I bubble too!! Great stuff!